- Is an MLA personal Property of You as Party President ?
- Is it not the prerogative of a CM to choose any one as a Minister so long as he/she becomes member of legislative assembly or council?
- Is it not irresponsible to keep accusing of any one without evidence of any wrong doing? Is that not called Goebbels Propaganda? What is stopping you to provide evidence and file the case? Telecast to people any evidence through your limitless media
- Is Telangana Chief Minister elected or selected by you or MLA’s elected by people of Telangana that you can say this?
“If he does like that (tries to arrest me) then it will be the last day for his government,“
- How does TDP winning 15 MLA’s become right to contest requiring 17 votes that assumes other party support and same does not apply to TRS which counts on other parties support?
- Why no Answers to the Real Issue on hand that people of AP, Telangana and India are asking
- Have you offered Money and other favors using your capacity as CM of Andhra Pradesh to lure the MLA for voting to your party candidate?
- Is the Audio made public is Original or not? Voice is of you or not ?
- Have you not Breached your Oath of Office as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
I, <Name of Minister>, do swear in the name of God/solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established, that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of India, that I will faithfully and conscientiously discharge my duties as a Minister for the State of <Name of the State> and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution and the law without fear or favour, affection or ill-will.— Constitution of India, Schedule 3, Para 5