Andhra Pradesh Government of Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu has unilaterally breached the Section 8 of Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act 2014
There is no Role whatsoever to Andhra Pradesh Government in the Law & Order affairs of Hyderabad designated as common capital.
The matter is between Governor and Council of Ministers of State of Telangana Only there is no provision for any role of Govt of Andhra Pradesh that is permitted run its administration only.
Constitution does not permit law order of any part of India to be split between two states.
To divert attention from the Cash for Vote by his Party caught red handed, AP CM has done unprecedented Breach of Oath of Office of acting as laid down in Constitution of India.
He is playing with FIRE and must be taken to task by Govt of India.
He is Provoking People in AP against Telangana now provoking Central Govt to avoid the inevitable consequence of his own actions.
Its Only his and his party actions that are under investigation as per the law of the land, he is obliged to face it not challenge it
- Is an MLA personal Property of You as Party President ?
- Is it not the prerogative of a CM to choose any one as a Minister so long as he/she becomes member of legislative assembly or council?
- Is it not irresponsible to keep accusing of any one without evidence of any wrong doing? Is that not called Goebbels Propaganda? What is stopping you to provide evidence and file the case? Telecast to people any evidence through your limitless media
- Is Telangana Chief Minister elected or selected by you or MLA’s elected by people of Telangana that you can say this?
“If he does like that (tries to arrest me) then it will be the last day for his government,“
- How does TDP winning 15 MLA’s become right to contest requiring 17 votes that assumes other party support and same does not apply to TRS which counts on other parties support?
- Why no Answers to the Real Issue on hand that people of AP, Telangana and India are asking
- Have you offered Money and other favors using your capacity as CM of Andhra Pradesh to lure the MLA for voting to your party candidate?
- Is the Audio made public is Original or not? Voice is of you or not ?
- Have you not Breached your Oath of Office as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
I, <Name of Minister>, do swear in the name of God/solemnly affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established, that I will uphold the sovereignty and integrity of India, that I will faithfully and conscientiously discharge my duties as a Minister for the State of <Name of the State> and that I will do right to all manner of people in accordance with the Constitution and the law without fear or favour, affection or ill-will.— Constitution of India, Schedule 3, Para 5
While there is good clarity to the Telugu speaking people about the TDP President Sri Chandrababu Naidu Garu as the Organizer and his MLA and Deputy leader of TDP Legislature Party in the Telangana Assembly Revanth Reddy as the messenger caught Red handed with Rs 5,000,000 advance of Rs 50,000,000 Cash for Vote deal with Telangana MLA (Nominated by ruling Government ) Mr Stephenson for Cross voting to TDP nominee.
Scene 1 : Messenger Telangana TDP MLA Revanth Reddy strikes deal for Rs 5 Crores and Rs 50 Lakh advance and gurantee of nomination in Andhra Pradesh should anything go wrong in Telangana
Highlights of the Conversation :
- Boss sent me.
- I will take you to Naidu, speak directly
- Whatever Boss promises will be delivered in 2 Hrs
- Messenger says his limit is 2.5 Crores, you tell me the number
- 2.5 crores is less the MLA says for the Risk he is taking and indicates 5 Crores
- Revanth Reddy assures to speak to Boss and get back on 5 Crores deal
- Mesenger Another 3 MLA’s contacted
- Balance Cash will be delivered in common place !
- Explains the dirty caste politics of TDP at length
Scene 2 : As promised by the Messenger MLA Boss President of TDP Sri Chandra Babu Naidu calls up the Target MLA Stephenson to vouch for Promises made by Messenger and Commits to deliver and work together
Scene 3 : Advance Rs 5,000,000 delivered as promised by Messenger and committed by Boss
While this is open and shut case for people in both states the cronie capitalists backed Sri Naidu and his influencers in media and central government are releasing the real story in bits and pieces adding irrelevant information to dilute the case.
Telangana ACB is doing commendable Job, there are more actors and many threads to track and nail such as the other 3 MLA’s covered by TDP and common place for the cash delivery and source of this massive cash as it’s quite likely to be Black Money not on the books by the party.
One only hopes Central Govt does not create another Jung episode through common Governor. Time to bring all the guilty brought to book and set the example to prevent any future misadventures by political parties anywhere in India
Readers be adviced MLA Stephenson did his duty to report to Anti Corruption Bureau as soon as he started getting signals from TDP and has willingly co-operated with ACB to collet the evidence of the crime.
Its the phone of Telangana MLA that was under monitoring by ACB not that of AP CM, Its the call received from TDP President not tapping AP CM phone as is being mislead.
ACB primary Job is to prevent corruption and they just did their Job for which they must be commended.
USA is almost 3 times large in area as compared to India, It has developed deep inside the country not just on the Coastal corridors. One of the Main Reason is, the Integrated Water Way System in North America called Great Lakes St Lawrence Seaway System.
This system opened in 1959 and then it now accounts for 40% of USA Manufacturing industry business and 1/3 of USA GDP.
Virtually every commodity imaginable moves on the Great Lakes Seaway System. Annual commerce on the System exceeds 180 million metric tons (180,000,000) tons i.e. if we take a 10 Ton Truck its almost 1.8 Crore Truck Loads of Goods.
Basically Waterways use the Enormous Energy of the Water in the Lakes and Rivers to lift the Ships and Vessels using “Locks”
Using the Hydro Power in the Water it’s actually simple to actually LIFT the Ships or Barges using the system called Water Locks.
Below Diagram explains how it happens in below steps
- Lower Level River Gate Opens – Water level becomes as Lower
- Ship Comes in LL Gate Closed – Ship is now LOCKED between 2 Gates
- Water Released into Lock – Water Level and Ship Raises to Upper level
- Upper Gate Opens – Ship Moves Out on Upper Reservoir/River
Opposite way ship from upper level comes to lower level.
- Comparison of Energy Efficiency of Water Transport vs Others
- Waterways are 7 times more energy efficient than Road Transport, in other words sine road transport costs 7 times more to transport, landlocked states and regions of BIG countries have challenge to compete in international business with coastal cities, regions/states.
Hence every country places high importance to exploit the Rivers to develop Inland Waterways to act as Enablers to Energize the economies in the land locked regions and control the Greenhouse gases too.
In addition Road transport emits 5 times more CO2 emissions than water transport.
In India currently Only Ganga is Used for Inland Waterway, part of which is in Bangladesh too, below Graph shows How much Inland Waterways Play the Role in Development of Large Landlocked countries, China has realized and made massive investment and it has changed the face of Southern China with 6,000 KM water way accounting for 120 Crore Tones of Goods Movement, this should help us understand the importance of water way for long term economic development of inland areas in large countries.
This is one of the Amazing Gateway through which Sea going Ships Go from Lake Ontario in Canada to about 100 Meters Height Above Lake Erie in USA, between these Two lakes is the 99 Meter Niagara Water Fall and Niagara River. What happens is, Ships actually Climbs Up to the Niagara Water falls to Sail in Lake Erie, Yes that is the Magic of Welland Canal and 7 Locks as shown below.
Among Many Inland Waterways, I find the Tennessee River Water Way and Dams are Very Close to What South Central India can plan on River Godavari.
River Tennessee i.e. a Tributary to River Ohio that itself is tributary of Mississippi
Annual Water Flow of Over 2200 TMC
It is of Length Over 1000 KM
Water Locks LIFT 156 Meter
Like Above Knoxville at 248 Meter MSL Height to Kentucky i.e. at 114 Meter MSL Height Water Way with 9 Dams as Shown Above
This is part of this Inland River Ports USA has
I believe Prima facie it’s possible and must be pursued Water Way Between “Ramgundam to Rajhamundry via Bhadrachalam” with
Over 2000 TMC Water flows in a Year through River Godavari.
This distance is about 500 KM in River Godavari, it can leverage and Extend the Waterway Provision in Polavaram Design that currently can support till bhadrachalam through the 10 Meter Diameter Tunnel on Left side of Polavaram Dam.
With this provision Standard Barge and Jumbo Barges Can Traverse through River Godavari and Polavaram Dam Lock, However Super Jumbo and Tankers Can’t as current design of Polavaram Waterway Tunnel can’t accommodate.
What should Government of Telangana do?
- Instruct Irrigation Department to include Waterway of Same size as Polavaram i.e. up to 10 Meter Width and up to 1600 Tons Barges capacity Locks.
- Check whether current consultant actually has relevant experience, considering there is no proven experience and also challenges in planning are significant, make international invitation for bids on design of Godavari Waterway, Hydro Power and Irrigation Dams (Multipurpose National Project)
- All Road Bridges to be constructed must account for FREE Passage of Super Jumbo Size Barrages with suitable Drafts and Elevations
- There is good potential to include Maharashtra (Vidharbha) and Chattisgarh as beneficiary regions extending it through Indravati mainly, to some extent Pranahita too..
- Central Got has Ambitious Waterways Project for India and Telangana should embrace it
- I hope and wish Telangana does not construct Dams on River Godavari without the provision for Waterway, as this cannot be changed later.
Ten Triumphs of Telangana in First Year
- Targeted Social Welfare
- Irrigation Water
- Power Supply
- Jobs (Singareni and Police on Fast Track Rest Ground Work done)
- Launch of Brand Telangana
- Brand Hyderabad 2.0 Launched
- Mission Kakatiya
- Make In Telangana with Right to Clearance
- SwachhTelangana Politics Busting Crores of Cash for one Vote is icing on the cake for first anniversary