Date : 2015 – February- 01
Honorable Prime Minister of India
Sri Narendra Damodardas Modi Ji
Its now 8 Months, 240 Days since State of Telangana is Established on 2nd June 2014.
In the Eyes of Government of India under your leadership coming to power with slogans
- Sab Ka Saath, Sab Ka Vikas
- Neta With Neeti & Niyyat
29th state of India with 35 Million People are not having Any answer from Government of India about their Basic Allocations that are required for every day life !
- Has Telangana Exceeded its Share of Allocated water, for Central Government to put any restrictions whatsoever, the Answer of your Government is :
- There is no Water allocation to the State of Telangana
- What is the Power Share of Telangana in the Power Projects that were Operational and under construction as of 2nd June 2014
* Is there any State in India, that simply is left not knowing what is its water allocation, while Honorable Supreme Court of India acted faster and accepted Govt of Telangana argument that it be given opportunity to explain its case before Krishna River Water Sharing Award is Finalized, and SCI has promptly admitted Telangana as Party to hear the petition on the Krishna River Water Sharing Bachawat Award that is put on hold the final award, It is astonishing that Government of India headed by Modi Ji is not even giving the tentative allocations for people to have some lifeline continue while the case is concluded by Honorable Supreme Court of India as neither Water or Power Can be stored and consumed later , and people of Telangana live without till the verdict !!
While the AP Re-organization Act 2014 clearly says all Existing projects allocations shall remain same based on assured water , and Telangana is only seeking minimum assured water while Andhra Pradesh is drawing flood waters , is there a rocket science to list of projects and their allocations as per assured availability for the Krishna River Board and publish the Total allocation to the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in a Ratio form so that operationally life goes on in both states till the supreme court gives its verdict .
- AP Re-organization Act has spelt out how the Power Plants and Power Sharing is to be allocated
- While the GO by Governor during Presidents Rule has clearly allocated 51.89% of the Total Power Available to the State of Telangana as per the GO 20 issued on 8th May 2014
2. APERC Endorsed in its Order on 11th August what has been the position of Government of Telangana and is clear to any student of law or person with basic understanding of Contitution, Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act 2014 and the GO 20 .
It is astonishing to see, inspite of facts are glaring
– Telangana has not been provided Grid Connectivity to any of its neighbour states and made as a sub Grid of Andhra Pradesh in the Design by the previous Governments, instead of coming to the rescue of the state that has been denied the basics by design from the first day the Union Power Minister and Power Ministry actions are quite opposite.
Hence Pradan Mantri Ji the Question
“Is State of Telangana 29th Daughter of Bharata Mata or of AP ? ”
Poddutoori Venkata Gandhi
Citizen of India