Here is my decoding of players with Very High Stakes Changing their Alliance partners in Telangana In 2009 (TRS fought in alliance with TDP, CPI and CPM ) while BJP fought alone
In 2014 when TRS fought alone and TDP under the threat of survival made the alliance with BJP with whom it parted after its 2004 loss !
Hence the Decoding is about TRS, TDP and BJP 17 Telangana Loksabha Constituencies electoral results
- Performance of TDP in 2009 (Usurp alliance with TRS) 2014 (Usurp alliance with BJP) apple to apple !
- Performance of TRS in 2009 ( Failed alliance with TDP) vs Fighting on Its Own (Real Apple)
- Performance of TRS in 2014 in 8 Seats it Contested which were left to TDP, CPI and CPM in 2009 alliance
- Performance of BJP 2009 with no alliance and 2014 in alliance with TDP My Decode Comment of +/- impact of Alliance
- Strength of Seemandhra Immigrants and TRS in GHMC
* Clearly Probability of Seemandhra Immigrant in GHMC voting to Congress, TRS and MIM in 2014 is Close to Nil hence I would imagine TDP vote of 2 MP seats is fair representation of the strength of them. As many native BJP supporters voted TDP 2 seats as Seemandhra immigrants who voted to BJP in the other two constituencies.
This is a special decode there are clearly about 9 Lakh Seemandhra Immigrant voters and about 12~15 Lakh population in these 4 constituencies of GHMC and Sorrounding Sub Urban area that constitutes about 100~120 Lakh population.