While neither Presidents Office, nor Prime Ministers Office is transparent and forthcoming with facts after the first Cabinet meeting of India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi
It is widely reported in the Presss “Cabinet clears ordinance on controversial Polavaram project”
Why this ordinance is not about Polavaram Project
1. The Polavaram Project has been named as National Project in THE ANDHRA PRADESH REORGANISATION ACT, 2014
2. All the Areas notified by Govt of AP for Evacuation due to submersion of this Mega Project and 3 more villages are already transferred or retained in the residuary state of Andhra Pradesh
Part II article 3
“Khammam (but excluding the revenue villages in the Mandals specified
in G.O.Ms. No. 111 Irrigation & CAD (LA IV R&R-I) Department, dated the 27th June,
2005 and the revenue villages of Bhurgampadu, Seetharamanagaram and Kondreka in
Bhurgampadu Mandal) ”
This in itself covers all the area + more as per current design submitted by the state to CWC.
So what exactly the Narendra modi government is attempting?
1. It is attempting taking all seven mandals remaining (ie not submerged and not affected by Polavaram Project by a Stroke to Andhra Pradesh against the wishes of these 2 Lakh additional people to almost 2 Lakh people already affected most of them are Adivasis.
2. At a stroke it is transferring 450 MW Silery Hydal Project that comes under Telangana currently to Andhra Pradesh adding to the 2000 MW Deficit in Power Generation Capacity that Telangana already suffers.
Any one with basic Respect to Democracy and Constitution must condemn this attempt that is nothing short of fraud to circumvent Article 3 of Constitution before the Telangana Establishment Day.
It is a Day light Murder of Indian Democracy and I still hope this does not happen and President and Prime Minister take this Ordinance Back and welcome the arrival of 29th State of India Telangana that has been subject to Tyranny of Majority for 58 years and is subjected to innumerable betrayals and continues to see it even with new Prime Minister very very unfortunately..
Please STOP this FRAUD let the people affected get their democratic choice, Telangana is not opposing Polavaram Project and Development of Seemandhra it is only opposing do not resort to disgraceful acts to deny the Adivasis their fundamental right to choose their place of living and which state they wish to be with..
What would be the fate of these Aborigin Adivasis of this beautiful land where Lord Rama did his Vanavasam in the hands of the people who resorted to this level of fraud and backstabbing is not hard to imagine, appeal to people of India to stand by the Adivasis of India to who we owed in our constitution to protect them and their lands on priority.
An appeal to first Telangana State Chief Minister Designate KCR Garu As you set out to fulfill your Poll Promise to Waive Rs 1 Lakh Loans to Telangana Farmers that is expected to cost around Rs 15,000 Crores based on below promise in the manifesto. I would also consider this poll Promise as Very innovative proposition solve this problem on a long term basis by addressing the root cause of Telangana Farmers Problem. Root Cause of Telangana Agriculture Failure is directly the consequence of Failing to Supply Power when it is needed most by the farmers as a result either they cut down irrigated area or suffer the crop failure due to erratic and unreliable power supply. The Suggestion is to Issue Guidelines to All the Banks getting this huge Tax Payer Money into their accounts to Re-utilize it to Make Priority Re-financing by Targeting the Most Vulnerable Farmers Very High Priority Segment :Rain feed Farmers who have 2 to 5 Acres Irrigatable Land but do not have Pump Sets or Borewells Solution :
- Liberal Financing and Subsidies for completing Borewell with Solar Pumpsets of upto 5 HP (Off Grid)
- All Savings of TRANSCO not incurring expenses on laying the Power Line + Savings on account of FREE Supply for 5 Years to be Given as Subsidy in the initial Cost (I would assume this would come around Rs 2 Lakhs then add Center Subsidy and whatever remaining amount the Farmer should Get Interest fee 10 Year Loan against the mortgage of Solar PV installation
High Priority Segment : Farmers who have 2 to 5 Acres Bore well Irrigated land but TRANSCO is not able to supply even 4 Hrs Supply, ready to get out of the Power Grid for Solar Power Solution :
- Extend 50% Subsidy from State Govt to about Rs 5 Lakh expected cost of Solar PV Kit to Energize such pumps
- After Central subsidy remaining amount can be Financed at Zero interest for 10 year loan as Solar Plant last for 25 years.
- Remove them from the Grid and save the Grid loss and divert the Grid power to Other paid uses.
I think this measure will change the Telangana Agriculture Growth Remarkably in the very first Year We can certainly hope to prevent farmer suicides across Telangana and see the happiness come back on the face of Telangana Farmer. If we have about 13 Lakh active Submersible Pump sets in Telangana , this money even if we assume Rs 2.5 Lakhs as subsidy and 2.5 Lakhs as Interest free long term loan can actually add 3 Lakh Solar Pump Sets that will work with Grace of Son God when the Farmer needs it most and will work almost double the time around 9 Hrs+ uninterrupted against 4 to 5 hrs that farmer may get power with interruption during summer time, with Rabi Crop giving higher profitability Capital formation with Telangana farmers will easily see at least 30 % Jump and Agriculture Growth itself may touch even 10% the way MP has been achieving Jai Telangana Jai Bharat
Here is my decoding of players with Very High Stakes Changing their Alliance partners in Telangana In 2009 (TRS fought in alliance with TDP, CPI and CPM ) while BJP fought alone
In 2014 when TRS fought alone and TDP under the threat of survival made the alliance with BJP with whom it parted after its 2004 loss !
Hence the Decoding is about TRS, TDP and BJP 17 Telangana Loksabha Constituencies electoral results
- Performance of TDP in 2009 (Usurp alliance with TRS) 2014 (Usurp alliance with BJP) apple to apple !
- Performance of TRS in 2009 ( Failed alliance with TDP) vs Fighting on Its Own (Real Apple)
- Performance of TRS in 2014 in 8 Seats it Contested which were left to TDP, CPI and CPM in 2009 alliance
- Performance of BJP 2009 with no alliance and 2014 in alliance with TDP My Decode Comment of +/- impact of Alliance
- Strength of Seemandhra Immigrants and TRS in GHMC
* Clearly Probability of Seemandhra Immigrant in GHMC voting to Congress, TRS and MIM in 2014 is Close to Nil hence I would imagine TDP vote of 2 MP seats is fair representation of the strength of them. As many native BJP supporters voted TDP 2 seats as Seemandhra immigrants who voted to BJP in the other two constituencies.
This is a special decode there are clearly about 9 Lakh Seemandhra Immigrant voters and about 12~15 Lakh population in these 4 constituencies of GHMC and Sorrounding Sub Urban area that constitutes about 100~120 Lakh population.
దేశంలో, రాష్ట్రంలో సార్వత్రిక ఎన్నికలు సుఖాంతమయ్యాయి. అన్ని చోట్లా అందరికీ మెజారిటీ ఇచ్చి ప్రజలు విస్పష్టమైన తీర్పు ఇచ్చారు. ఎవరిపై ఎవరూ ఆధారపడకుండా కేంద్రంలో ఎన్డీఏకు, తెలంగాణలో టీఆరెస్కు, ఆంధ్రలో టీడీపీకి పూర్తి మెజారిటీ ఇచ్చారు. నరేంద్ర మోడి, కేసీఆర్, చంద్రబాబు తమ పరిపాలనలో మంచి చెడులకు తమే బాధ్యత వహించవలసిన పరిస్థితిని ప్రజలు కల్పించారు.
నరేంద్ర మోడిపై ఎవరికి ఎన్ని విమర్శలు, అభ్యంతరాలు ఉన్నా ప్రజలిచ్చిన తీర్పును గౌరవించడం ప్రజాస్వామిక ధర్మం. దేశానికి ప్రత్యామ్నాయ నాయకుడిగా తనను తాను ప్రతిష్ఠించుకున్న తీరు, ప్రజలను మెప్పించిన తీరు అసాధారణం. అభినందనీయం. బిజెపికి ఒంటరిగానే సాధారణ మెజారిటీ కంటే ఎక్కువగా-25 సీట్లు రావడం అంటే అది ముమ్మాటికి మోడీ విజయమే. ఉత్తరభారతం అంతా మోడీనామాతో ఊగిపోయినట్టు ఎన్నికల ఫలితాలు స్పష్టం చేస్తున్నాయి. కుల, మత, ప్రాంతీయ రాజకీయాల సుడిగుండంలో చిద్రుపలైన ఉత్తరప్రదేశ్ ఒకే ఒక్క పార్టీకి 73 స్థానాలను కట్టబెట్టడం చాలా దశాబ్దాల తర్వాత ఇదే ప్రథమం.
బిఎస్పీ ఒక్కస్థానాన్ని కూడా గెల్చుకోలేకపోవడం, ఎస్పి అతి తక్కువ స్థానాలకు పరిమితం కావడం ఉత్తర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రజలు మార్పుకోసం పడిన తాపత్రయానికి నిదర్శనం. కాంగ్రెస్ పదేళ్ల పాలనపై ప్రజలు ఎంతగా రోసిపోయి ఉన్నారో ఆ పార్టీ ఘోర పరాజయం తెలియజేస్తున్నది. దేశాన్ని ఒక్కటి చేయగలిగిన, ఒక్కటిగా నడిపించగలిగిన ఒక నాయకుడు కావాలని జనం కోరుకున్నట్టు ఓటింగ్ సరళిని బట్టి అర్థమవుతున్నది. మోడీకి ఇప్పుడు ఎదురు లేదు…
View original post 219 more words