AAP should learn before teaching…
Subject: Gujarat visit
Dear Mr. Kejariwal,
I am a former student of IIT KHARAGPUR from where you have graduated & was actively involved in Janlokpal andolan 2 years back. I WAS your supporter/fan till last week before your Gujarat visit.
Since last year I am serving in Govt. of Gujarat. After listening to your speech today in Bangalore, I feel some points I must share for those who haven’t visited Gujarat state yet.
1. I haven’t paid a single penny for class II job in Govt of Gujarat.
2. I get paid on 1st day of every month.
3. I am posted in rural and tribal area where there are no power cuts. Believe me NEVER.
4. I have travelled almost all the states of the country and have never found roads as good as those in Gujarat anywhere else.
5. You said ‘no development…
View original post 160 more words