Since last 70 days there has been hue and cry by millions of brothers and sisters of Andhra and Rayala Seema origin who are saying many many different things but the only common denomination factor is to oppose and deny Telangana Statehood..
I have tried my best to get answers in my interactions through SM and could not get clear answer to the below fundamental questions :
1. Do you abide by the constitution of India and the Article 3 ?
2. If yes, What are the constitutional reasons of people of Seemandhra origin living anywhere in the world to oppose the de-merger of failed merger of Andhra state with the Hyderabad Telangana in 1956 as per the decision of Cabinet of GoI granting the statehood to Telangana with Hyderabad as the capital as #The29thState..
3. What are the constitutional rights other than the desire to rule Telangana that the state of Telangana takes away from any Seemandhra person or any Indian for that matter
4. What legal assets of any Indian can Telangana State or any state can take away
5. Which state Govt has any say in any private employment opportunity so whats the irrelevant argument of losing job opportunities in Hyderabad or Telangana or anywhere in India, when over 80% are employed in Pvt sector
Am i wrong to
Say No to Language Chauvinism
Say No to Tyranny of Majority
Our Jati is Bharat
Our Religion is India
Our Holy Book is Constitution of India.
Bless not just the #The29thState bless another 10plus states that India needs to
strengthen Unity in Diversity, Empowerment of all Regions of India, Decentralization of Power,
Bring Governance closer to the people and make it easy to hold it accountable for its performance.
Best Performing states in India to-day Kerala, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, MP, Chattisgarh, Delhi all stand proof of it..
Time for people to say
Jai Telangana, Jai Seemandhra, Jai Hind