The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, a set of ideals in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, and an upward social mobility achieved through hard work.
India should also have Indian Dream as a national ethos of India, that should include India First as the definition of secularism along with fair and real opportunity for upward mobility of progress, prosperity and happiness achieved through hard work for all Indians.
Today on 13th May 2015 when PM Modi Govt reduced the age limit of child labor to 14, I apologize to readers and withdraw my post of calling Mr Modi as Indian Dream
I feel ashamed
To me, Sri Narendra Modi Ji, you represent the unique Example of such a noble ethos for India to have been realized post independence, my 10 picks of your life story starting in Vadnagar, then to RSS in Nagpur moved to BJP in Delhi to Gujarat CM, Gandhi Nagar now on the way to Hastina as Prime Ministerial candidate are :
- Born in a place (Vadnagar) and a family that majority of average Indians can relate to.
- Self drive and determination to pursue the tougher route of dedicating self to the service of the nation by leaving the family at the age of 17
- Your meticulous organization planning to plan and execute Sri L K Advani’s Ratha Yatra reflects and packages the decades of hard work to understand the diversity of India and its ethos from ground level.
- Your brave and successful Ekta Yatra to Sri Nagar from Kanyakumari in 1991
- Under your leadership as CM, The Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority was awarded the UN Sasakawa award 2003 for outstanding work in the field of disaster management and risk reduction
- Your actual response to the Godhra tragedy and Post Godhra riots is actually quite effective in bringing things into control within 3 days, contrary to the perception propagated by political adversaries, then your single minded focus and response of not reacting to such vested propaganda, rightly so, as it will divert your attention from the bigger task you have on-hand to serve people of Gujarat.
- Through shear determination, fairness and hard work, you to-day have not just achieved commendable things for Gujarat, but India is looking up to you to lead her and the 1.2 billion family particularly the world’s largest youth who are craving for a decisive leader who can connect with them and lead them to greater heights.
- Your ingenuity in visualizing the power of Social Media (as the new avataar) to defeat the Adharma of MSM in India that is letting down the country in critical time.
- Ingenious idea of Vibrant Gujarat and Statue of Unity.
- Having been appointed as Prime Ministerial Candidate of BJP lead NDA
Take this opportunity to wish you on your birth day, which you fortunately share with liberation of my birth place Hyderabad Telangana that you succeed in making this a national ethos that all Indians will relate to your life story and emulate it and pursue the path of #IndianDream
God bless you to serve our country to realize the dream of Swami Vivekananda and the millions of freedom fighters who fought for the FREEDOM of India..
Jai Telangana, Jai Seemandhra, Jai Hind