Friends of Telangana, Andhra and Rayalaseema
I had Posted on FB 31st January 2013
Choosing the same subject to be my First Blog, to-day on our Independence Day.
While Govt of India and the Congress party has made some sort of decision it can hardly be called Final and leave alone to be complete decision ..
I find the Solution to AP Dilemma, I posted on January 31, 2013 still largely holds good; it meets as much reasonable expectations as one possibly can and being fair as much as possible to ALL concerned.
With the decision to grant statehood to Telangana including Hyderabad having Congress and BJP support, the issue that has not been discussed enough is about Andhra and Rayala Seema that now in Delhi and National media is calling as Seemandhra
Friends my proposal still is as follows :
We have to respect the fact there are three distinct regions also are viable in size for governance, hence propose
1. Telangana with Hyderabad as Capital
2. Andhra (Srikakulam to Prakasam) with New Potti Sriramulu Capital to be located at the center of (Vijayawada, Guntur and Tenali)
3. Rayala Seema (including Nellore district) to have New Venkateshwarapuram (between Tirupati and Renigunta)
Following are the Conditions :
1. Both Andhra and Rayala Seema have the right to continue in Hyderabad as their capital for 10 Years
( A point now proposed by Congress and UPA already)
2. Central Govt declares Pranahita – chevella for Telangana, Polavaram for Andhra and Handri-Neeva for Rayala seema as National Projects
(Only Polavaram is declared out of this right now)
3. Hyderabad Capital Only Surplus Revenues ( Andhra and Rayala Seema Get the Right to revenues transfer of Proportional declining proportion for a Period of 20 Years with Initial Ratio as 40:40:20 becoming 100:0:0 in 20 years time between Telangana, Andhra and Rayalaseema.
(Important point not yet being discussed)
4. All current residents of Hyderabad except those in Govt office of Andhra and Rayala Seema for 10 years are Residents of Telangana only
-> Domicile Status between 3 states is an important subject to be coordinated by Home Ministry of Govt of India taking the past lessons from Bombay State, PunJab State re-organization as references and Telangana Mulki Rules into consideration
5. There is no dual and triple residency allowed anytime and it would be illegal , to be agreed by all three states.
Water, Assets, Debts, Employees Distribution is carried out under supervision of Govt of India that all parties have to go through and abide..
Wishing all Indians Happy Independence Day..
Wishing People of Telangana, Andhra and Rayala Seema to think calmly and act with fairness and mutual compassion ..