Important Facts :
- Andhra Pradesh Re-Organization Act has Entrusted Srisailam Reservoir Operations to Andhra Pradesh and Nagarjuna Sagar to the Telangana States.
- Srisailam has Left Bank and Right Bank Power Houses, Left Bank is Operated by Telangana GENCO hence this figure is reported by Telangana State while Right Bank Power House and River Release Numbers Reporting is done by AP Only.
- All water Released from Srisailam both Power Houses or Sluice Gates is 100% transferred to Nagarjuna Sagar. (Nagarjuna Sagar inflow >= Release from Srisailam (Power + River))
- Increase in Water Level in any Reservoir = Inflow – Outflow
Nagarjuna Sagar Starts Getting Water from Srisailam LEFT Bank Power House from 9th September to 18th September a Total of 2 TMC Largely by Left Bank Power House is Released and all of it Reached Nagarjuna Sagar without any Loss!
During this period since Srisailam Water Availability Raised from 35 TMC to 100 TMC with heavy floods continuing both States start operating both Power Houses from 20th September and on 13th October Dam had to Release Water from Crest Gates with continued increase in flood inflow and dam reaching its full capacity.
Now the Magic of AP Starts :
It Reported, during 33 days (19th September to 21st October 2017) Releasing 198 TMC (2,288,156 cusecs) while in reality, Only 153 TMC (17,66,063 cusecs) water has reached Nagarjuna Sagar, AP would like the world to believe 45 TMC and more Water Disappeared! as due to heavy rains Nagarjuna Sagar gets its own catchment inflow in addition to that of Srisailam release so actual Water inflow has to be much higher than 198 TMC reported as released by AP from Srisailam.
How can we explain this 45 TMC disappearance?
It is simple, Andhra Pradesh does not report the Water being Lifted from Machumarri point from Srisailam Reservoir and it continues to underreport the Release from Potireddipadu as a standard practice and would even make CWC and KRMB believe the telemetry equipment too fail’s at this point only!
The difference between actual and reported diversion to Rayalaseema is added to actual release from srisailam to krishna river! ie AP has Diverted during these 33 days not just 28 TMC from Potireddipadu and 5 TMC from Handri Neeva it infact Diverted more than 78 TMC during these 33 days alone .. Real picture is AP Diverting Over 78 TMC and Releasing less than 153 TMC to Krishna River into Nagarjuna Sagar instead it Showed 33 TMC Used and 198 TMC as Released in these 33 days alone!
Extra Intelligence Played with Number Crunching !!
This missing 45 TMC Water is already Used by AP from Krishna River inflow and must be added to reported numbers and deducted from its Quota of Water in Srisailam and Nagarjuna Sagar.
I said before and I wish to repeat Andhra Pradesh should take pride in Giving Water to Water Deficit Rayala Seema Region and its Entitlement under current unfair Krishna Tribunal is much higher 63%, Why resort to this malpractice and create trust deficit and dispute between the two states.
Andhra Pradesh must start reporting the Water Releases from Sunkesula on Tungabhadra which it does not report in any of its Public Dashboard, it should also include the actual water diversion from Godavari to Krishna thru Polavaram Right Canal and LIFT from Machumarri that now has 3850 cusecs capacity inaugurated recently by AP CM On 8th September 2017 and report the Potireddipadu Numbers factually else it may gain many TMC’s of water for few Years but the Long Term Damage to Brand Andhra and Trust worthiness of the Government of AP would be much higher and is unnecessarily creating the Trust Deficit between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
Appeal to all the Media People to Report the facts as they are it’s quite disappointing not one electronic media dares to go and show live what is the actual water release from Potireddipadu Head Regulator site.
Appeal to KRMB to install Online CCTV Cameras at all Water Release Points on Srisailam and Nagarjuna Sagar and have them LIVE on Internet so that all officers in both states refrain from mis reporting.
“DHARMO RAKSHATI RAKSHITAH”
Necessity is the Mother of Invention, Global Urbanization with High Population Density and Higher PHPDT – Peak Hour Peak Direction Traffic necessitated the most efficient Urban Transport System “Metro Rail”
First Railway Journey in the world happened in 1804 in England and First Metro Rail appeared as Underground Rail in London in 1863. First Railway Journey in India started in 1853 in Mumbai and First Metro Line India started in Kolkata in 1984. Since then Mumbai Mass Suburban Railway System has been transplanted in other Indian Cities that could not elevate itself to the modern lifestyle and transportation experience expected by the people. Then came Delhi Metro commissioned in 2002 bringing the Metro Movement as Urban Transport Solution to Indian Metropolitan Cities so much so that now even Cities with less than 5 Million population are also taking the Metro Route.
So far, Operational Metro Projects in Indian Cities of Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur and Kochi are Government Projects, due to viability challenges and other reasons none of these projects are complete Private Sector with even Delhi Airport Metro Express now taken over by DMRC. Mumbai Metro is Public and Private JV while Gurgaon is Governments SPV ILFS not a regular Private Sector company.
Hyderabad Metro is coming up as Complete Private Sector investment by Indian Engineering Giant Larsen & Toubro which with its earlier Investment in Hyderabad Launched L&T Information City “Cyber Towers” in November 1998 that propelled Hyderabad into Top League of IT Destinations in India, now after 19 years it’s expected to launch Hyderabad Metro on 28th November 2017 with potential to Propel Hyderabad into Global City.
Hyderabad Metro has following first or Largest to its Credit:
- India’s and probably World’s Largest Single PPP Elevated Metro Project of 72 Km
- Being 100% Elevated Hyderabad Metro is Adding Elevated Hyderabad to the Ground Level Hyderabad following the footsteps of Global Cities Such as Tokyo, London, New York have Spread the City Vertically into 3 Layers (Ground, Under Ground, Elevated).
- Largest Intelligent Train System in India CBTC (Communications-based train control (CBTC), Continuous automatic train control system that is capable of Automatic Train Protection (ATP), optional Automatic Train Operation (ATO) and Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) that is technically it can lead to making it a Driverless Metro in near future should the legal and operational framework in India become available.
- Project Targets 50% Revenues outside of passenger fares by commercially leveraging the Space within the Station and additional large space provided by the State Government near to the major new Metro Stations where L&T is building 3 malls cum Multiplexes, Real Estate contributing to the 45% of planned revenues of the project, this also speaks for vibrancy of Hyderabad City Economy and innovative business model for sustainability with minimum possible impact on passenger fares and Tax Payer Money.
- Integrates Largest Station at Secunderabad and Largest State Bus Terminals at MGB and JBS enabling large scale Multi-Modal Transport for Hyderabadis
- All three lines have Interconnection for Easy Change Over effectively giving 1 direct plus 4 additional line extensions with one change for all Passengers
- Green Metro with 520,000 saplings planted and 2000 Tress Translocated
- Energy Efficiency could also become highest per Passenger-km with deployment of Sophisticated Regenerative Breaking System that instead of Wasting the Kinetic Energy while Breaking a Moving Train actually Reverses the Motors to Use the Energy to Generate Power and feedback while applying with entire corridor has dense station setup with frequency of Halts being high its claim of up to 35% Energy Saving and CO2 emissions is quite possible.
- All three lines taking the elevated route on the dense routes on which people travel in city buses and other modes makes it simple and easy option for travelers to change their mode of transport comfortably to Metro.
- Transform Hyderabad into People Friendly Green City
Global Lessons, due to large-scale investments involved in Metro Projects, Role of Government in the success of Metro Projects is Significant anywhere in the world. While Rich Countries with Large-Scale Tax Revenues could afford high costs, and drive the Metro Projects Scale and Penetration, developing countries find it quite hard and difficult to sustain the cost of Metro Setup and operation. Hence India needs to evolve its own PPP Model for Metro Projects that make both Government and Private Sector play to their strengths and compliments.
While India has opted already to get the Bullet Trains and its Technology from Japan it should also get the Japan’s Private Sector Railway’s Business Model which have propelled the Urban Transformation all over Japan with Regional Railways Providing Comprehensive Transport and Life Style Experience to the people by Creating New Townships with Shopping malls integrated into the Metro Rail Lines.
Central and State Governments also must review the lessons learnt from Phase 1 in-terms of delays and their potential impact to the Private Sector investor and examine how they could de-risk the Investor from such Risks as the approach should be to attract as much as possible private sector investments at the same time risks in which private sector has no influence must be addressed by the state and central governments adequately including the required public investments by the Government.
While Phase-1 has addressed the Core of inner City Transportation of Hyderabad further Phases should drive the Hyderabad City Geographical Growth leveraging Airport, and the ORR (Outer Ring Road) with Arterial Roads in all directions of Medchal, Shamirpet, Ghatkesar, Hayat Nagar, Shamshabad, Vikarabad, Patancheru etc.
Government of India, Releasing the New Metro Policy that is making component of PPP Mandatory augurs well for taking the Metro Implementations to the next level by Not only driving Transit Oriented Development but also to drive Development of Satellite Townships to decongest the Cities and Giving them Radian Wings to Expand Faster to Accommodate Young Aspirational India rising expectations on lifestyle and environment consciousness.
Metro is inevitable part to make any Big City in India Pollution FREE
Pranam Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Ji
Happy Independence Day
I have enjoyed watching some of your speeches and answers to many questions and admired your intelligence and brilliance in explaining many topics in a way that makes people think themselves.
Water is a Subject quite dear to me and have been spending significant time in the recent past as I firmly believe Water is the most powerful means to drive out poverty from rural India.
When I saw the #RallyForRivers Campaign tweets naturally, I was keen to listen, read and learn in first place and have raised many questions too.
Hoping to understand clearly the following from you :
- Whats the Actual Problem?
- Whats the Root Cause of the Problem?
- Whats the Solution?
- How will Solution Solve the Problem?
Not being a celebrity, not surprised that I could not get any response, however, i wish to place on record Some of the Concerns I found in the non-congruent nature of this campaign messages :
Your Problem Statement: “Within 15 years we will have only 50% of the water we need for our basic survival”
My Decode: Neither Population becomes twice nor Rainfall becomes half on the Earth, there is no logical basis for this problem statement. All Major Indian Rivers have the Annual Water Availability and Utilization Data for last 50 to 100 years, while its part of nature some years it rains in the given basin more and some years less there is nothing to prove on longer horizon rainfalls have reduced, on the contrary, Krishna Water Tribunal II recently has increased the allocation from 2130 TMC done by KWDT I to 2578 TMC citing the data on water availability from 1961-62 for 47 years the availability being higher
Dear Sadguru Ji Water Availability Has Gone up many folds to the People in Upper Riparian States hence the water utilization resulting depletion of Wastage of Water going to Sea.
Water Utilization in Upper Riparian States and regions has Increased the Green Cover by irrigating the hitherto dry lands and brought prosperity to the people in inner and arid lands of India.
Primary Source of Fresh Water is Rains Only and It remains constant more or less when taken at macro level at micro level there will be large variations
No country is able to completely establish all the factors influencing the rains, best of super computers can at best forecast reasonably for about 10 days horizon.
2. Your Campaign Calls for giving missed call and count it as Support for Your undisclosed Policy document which you propose to submit to Government of India
My Question: Is this a Good Practice? especially for some one of your stature whom the Nation has honored with Padma Vibhushan?
3. Your Solution: Plant Trees for One Kilometer width on either side of the River!
This is not in sync with the below Nice explanation by World Resources Institute that clearlt shows the Solution for Healthy Natural Solution for Water Security is to have Tree Plantations in Up hills in the River Basin for higher benefit not at the River itself ie the end of Water Journey thru the soil where its impact is lowest securing the water. Ironically this is included in your campaign material without doing justice to it !
Finally, my suggestion is to make #RallyForRivers Campaign focus on
- Planting Trees Everywhere especially in the Higher altitudes facing the Monsoon Directions
- Water Conservation Technologies as is achieved by Israel to improve the higher output per drop of water
Make your Team Find Out how many Trees will be LOST in Polavaram Dam and Why should they be Lost and what exactly is #RallyForRivers Stand on Polavaram and its Submersion of Kilometers of Forest on both Sides of Godavari and Shabari Rivers.
What is the #RallyForRivers Stand on #Amaravati being built right on the Bank of River Krishna for more than a kilometer distance from River and for many kilometers of River Bed being made into Concrete Jungle repacing the lush green fields
As your #RallyForRivers is passing thru Amaravati on 13th September please do explain to people your stand on both Polavaram submersion of large Forests on both sides of Godavari and Shabari and Amaravati on Krishna River Bank
India has Utilized More of its River Water since Independence hence it achieved Food Security through Green Revolution, to call the utilization as depletion is a Sad and negative and deceptive and distorted way of looking at the same fact.
Unfortunately, More than Helping the Nation there is Significant chance of following Negative effects of the #RallyForRivers Proposals
- River beds turned into Forests is putting END to any more Dams or Barrages on the River ie essential for large parts of Dry Lands to get sufficient water else they become deserts over a period of time
- India will continue to Waste Precious Natural Resource letting the Fresh Water go into Sea
Water itself is the LIFE Line, River is Just a Means for Surplus Water to Reach Sea, Focus has to be on Water Management.
Also, I am aware of million os your followers and thousands of celebrities joining your #RallyForRivers Campaign already and many or most of them may not like or may even oppose or criticise or abuse me for writing this post, i choose to write to keep my conscience clear and also was encouraged to read this below before writing this post.
(Anguttara Nikaya III, 65)
"It is proper for you, Kalamas, to doubt, to be uncertain; uncertainty has arisen in you about what is doubtful. Come, Kalamas. Do not go upon what has been acquired by repeated hearing; nor upon tradition; nor upon rumor; nor upon what is in a scripture; nor upon surmise; nor upon an axiom; nor upon specious reasoning; nor upon a bias towards a notion that has been pondered over; nor upon another's seeming ability; nor upon the consideration, 'The monk is our teacher.' Kalamas, when you yourselves know: 'These things are bad; these things are blamable; these things are censured by the wise; undertaken and observed, these things lead to harm and ill,' abandon them.
Andhra Pradesh has been LIFTING Godavari Waters daily (7000~8000 Cusecs) and FILLING Prakasham Barrage on KRISHNA Using the the Polavaram Right Canal for the Entire Month of July. This is a Good thing and State should be proud of and share it factually.
However it is Very Unfortunate the same Data is not disclosed in the Godavari Barrage deliberately where it does fudging by reducing the inflow number itself by as much as it diverts.
This type of misleading fudging of Data is done by Andhra Pradesh Consistently to Hide the Water Utilization to show lesser than actual utilization to the Boards and Tribunals, in this case it knows very well that any diversion from Godavari to Krishna all Upper Riparian states accrue their stake as per Tribunal Order. Since it does not wish to share as Godavri – Krishna Diversion it resort to this type of fudging.
Since this is Third Year its doing consecutively, time Government of Telangana takes it up with Center Very Strongly to ensure they put an END to this practice by AP
This is the same FUDGING AP has done in Water Utilization from Srisailam Last Year and Better Prevent this Year Similar Fudged reporting by AP in advance.
Telangana share as it is is less, it simply can not afford to let AP get away with such Brazen Fudging Practice of Water Utilization
What good are GRMB and KRMB if they can’t even measure and report the water utilization factully and let AP get away with such Reporting which any student can explain is partial reporting of water utilization, not complete reporting.
- IThis is in response to Largest realty scam in Telangana worth Rs 15,000 crore: Major cos land in soup over messy title deeds BY Sobia Khan and & CR Sukumar in ET on 26th June 2017
Just a few fundamental flaws are enough to nail How much of Supari Journalism is this that stitched together pieces of information with a clear intent to mislead people and malign the Progressive Telangana Government and the State,
“Investors who were stung by messy land titles in Hyderabad include Google, Microsoft, Tishman Speyer, Shapoorji Pallonji, DLF, Lanco, Puravankara, Sattva Salarpuria and My Home group.”
Global Giants Google, Microsoft names have been included without quoting any of the company officials statements. instead, the whole post is concatenating different quotes, some even unnamed, from other companies and individuals and agents speaking on different points of time in the different contest have been put together to send very ill intended message, worst is the way Telangana Minister of IT and Industries Quote has been used in this post leaves no doubt on the dubious and ill Intent of these authors.
Same can be further understood by the authors not telling the following important facts to the readers:
- Land deals of most of these companies are done before Telangana State formation
- Miyapur is good over 10 Km away from all of these companies lands in IT Corridor
- Miyapur land irregularities are not discovered by any media or opposition, it’s the State Government Internal Intelligence that Spotted the problem and the CM has acted very swiftly to hit at the root cause, by ending the discretionary powers of officials thru ordinance.
Telangana had Anti-Telangana Supari Journalist Couple from National Media, who were continuously misleading the nation and maligning the statehood movement doing a similar job of living by Selling Supari Doomsday Stories, till the Telangana State happened. Since then one hardly see the couple, now we see a new set of Supari Journalists thrown into the ring by the same old vested interests!
At whose behest is this happening is not hard to guess!
There is no way such journalism can be allowed to go unchecked both by people and authorities.
Time for People in Telangana State to show their place both to these journos and their media houses.
Dhamro Rakshati Rakshitaha
Dear Pradhan Sevak Narendra Modi Ji
Jalam Mulam Idham Jagat
Water Drives Poverty Out
On the Historic Occasion of all of Sardar Sarovar Gates Coming down to complete the Project and wipe out the water deficiency in Gujarat State forever, Many Congratulation to you and the people of Gujarat this was a Long delayed dream fulfilled.
There is no Better and Faster tool to Driver Poverty out of Rural India and slow down the Urbanization of Bharat ie India is to deliver Sufficient Drinking and Irrigation Water to each home and each farm, its not just viable its now affordable too with falling cost of Power thanks to the advent of Solar Power and India being blessed with Sun God and River Goddesses
Ganges and its tributaries has Enough Water to Irrigate Entire Northern Indian States of Haryana, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, WestBengal, Uttarakhand, HP, Parts of Rajasthan and MP
Indus Tributaries have enough to irrigate J&K, Punjab and Rjasthan
Brahma Putra can irrigate any part of North East
Mahanadhi has enough to irrigate Chattisgarh, Odisha and Parts of MP
Narmada has enough to irrigate MP, Gujarat and parts of Rajasthan
Godavari, Krishna and Kaveri have enough to Irrigate Maharashtra, Telangana, AP, TN and Karnataka
Mission Bhagiratha to deliver drinking water to every household and Mission to Irrigate 1 Crore Acre Irrigatable Land in Telangana State thay includes 2 Largest LIFT Irrigation Projects in India and Mission Kakatiya demonstrate above are not pipe dreams they are do-able and must be done on priority by all states in India and as Pradhan Sevak Suggest, Request and appeal to you to make this Mission of India to LIFT and LINK Water Surplus River to Water Deficit Parts of India change the Inter Linking of Rivers Project Agenda as it focused more on Gravity which tends to supply more water to the Coastal or Low Lying Areas more than water deficit or watere stressed regions which require LIFTING of Water.
Other Big Advantage of LIFTING of Water is; there is no Need to have Dangerous Large Dams on Rivers with Heavy Floods, No need to Submersion of Fertile Land for large dams, small barrages within flood levels is sufficient, hence lesser land acquisition, which is now too difficult and time consuming than before.
LIFTED water can be stored in Safe Places of choice with Less submersion, Less evaporation losses, and Less Risks and Less Costs to Store.
Future favors LIFTING of Water from RIVERS than Supplying thru Gravity.
With Warm Regards
Further to my Last year Post Two Years of the TRS rule in Telangana Today Telangana is @ 3 and time to again review its Progress on all the three main factors for which the state came into existence
1. Neellu (Water)
Thanks the Rain Gods pouring rain towards the end of last season and the significant progress achieved in two years under Mission Kakatiya for revitalizing over 14,000 water tanks the life lines of Telangana villages and completion of pending LIFT irrigation projects and Sri Pada Yellampally Reservoir aided with optimal utilization of waters and re-scheduling the season and completion of Power Projects and Power Grid Connection enabled the State having unprecedented readiness to make most of the resources by providing water from reservoirs and tanks, power for pumpsets, fertilisers and seeds supply in time and at the villages the result is millions of farmers and agriculture dependent families in Telangana state are seeing the fruits that can be seen in just Paddy crop alone where
State Authorities plan to purchase a record 37 lakh MT of paddy as against 8.42 lakh MT in 2015-16, a four-fold increase.
I believe “water is life line” there is no Bigger tool in the hands of any state or central government for providing inclusive growth and reducing the rural poverty than providing Water for Drinking and Irrigation.
Mission Bhageeratha to deliver potable tap water to every household has been completed in one constituency and was inaugurated by honorable PM in Aug 2016 and is now racing to completion and is particularly targeting the florosis affected areas.
Wish the Government to reach its Goal to deliver potable water to every household.
CM KCR Gran Re-engineering of Kaleshwaram Project now has ECR (Environment Clearance) from Center and the New State Land Acquisition Act to expedite the land acquisition for the projects by paying higher compensation to the lan owners and affected has been notified by President of India. Government has been receptive to the ideas to make finer improvements to the Grand Project that I believe will become Role Model for the Arid World not Just in India as to how to Drive Poverty out of Arid Regions by Lifting and Linking Surplus Rivers with the water deficit irrigatable lands in the Arid and Semi arid parts of the world.
I am particularly happy to see project is not extended from Mallanna Sagar till Singur to leverage the 29 TMC existing Reservoir and also the Reverse flow by adding 4 Minor Lifts to the SRSP flood flow canal to Send Water from Mid Maner to the SRSP when we have enough water in Kaleshwaram but no inflows into SRSP from Maharashtra as is the experiene in almost 2 out of every 3 years in the recent past.
But for the incident of Mid Maner washout in the unprecedented flash floods on Maner river, this year has been a Dream Run for the Rural Telangana in the last 6 months and I believe the best of Telangana State under leadership of CM KCR Garu is yet to come.
2. Nidhulu (Resources)
Finally the Center has done what it should have done long back, it stood by the letter and spirit of federal structure in any state re-organizaion immovable assets belong to the state where they exist, while good 3 years time was kind of wasted, injustice attempted by the neighboring state was prevented just before the deadline of 3 years was ending.
More importantly Telangana state witnessing the highest growth of state own revenues which despite the demonitization effect grown over 17% which is highest among all states in India.
State has been channelling its resources to its priority sectors of Irrigation and Drinking Water and unprecedented Social Welfare Schemes for the first three years
So many schemes being planned and implemented meticulously at past pace, I believe “Telangana Intensive Household Survey” has given the accurate data to the Government hence both planning and execution are happening quite smoothly
3. Niyamakalu ( Jobs )
There are some steps taken in this most delayed and most agitating part among people of the state, particularly the youth, for good or bad have expected to become government employees soon after the statehood is achieved.
Good Part is Govt is not rushing into blind recruitment without establishing the requirements and procedures the bad part is the time its taking is bit too much.
While neither Telangana nor any state can afford to provide only state government jobs to the youth, hope state comes out with clear explanation and plan even if it does not satisfy fully the youth it should make the rest of the people in the state is being fair and realistic.
Recent move to induct the Teachers and Faculty to fill the vacancies in State Educational Institutions has to be completed on priority with transparent process to select the most eligible job seekers in the state.
One must compliment the Government for rising the salaries for many ignored sections of the government services delivery who were having quite marginal salaries / wages that some times leads to petty corruption in the government service delivery.
One clearly sees the petty corruption tendency in the state of Telangana has come down due to these reasonable steps with fair salaries and wages, honest people now have a chance to work and live honestly in the state.
Politically with over 50% Support for the Party in most of 119 assembly segments party has no serious political challenger at this time who have no agenda other than Anti KCR and his family in their fight back, will they learn to do home work and hard work on the ground in next 2 years, one has to wait and see !
First Priority for the state to liberate the state from the clutches of Andhra Pradesh and its Grid is achieved on April 2017 with commissioning of Wardha – Dichpally 765 KV HVDC Power Link, state is now part of National Grid with its Own connection and can purchase and draw power from any part of India which is now available a plenty and cheap in West, and Eastern Grid of India
Telangana has delivered this Rabi (Yasangi) Season has delivered over 9191 MW Peak Demand and 188 MU Power Supply on 31st March 2017 this almost 50% Jump from about 6000-7500 MW base Power Load the state witnesses during Rainy season and winter
Completion of 600 MW KTPS II, SCCL 600 x 2 (1200 MW) and 1000 MW from Chattisgarh enable the state deliver this.
Now the state is in a position to exercise the first right of refusal more after it already said not to Costly and no assurance supply of Krishnapatnam now more of AP power will be opted out and soon AP will actually be drawing power from telangana as its right on Telangana Cheap Power continues ..
The state which attempted to choke Telangana State from the day on Power will actually end up thriving on cheap power of Telangana state is going to be the irony in next 7 years ..
Challenges Ahead ..
- Education : While Government succeeded to reign in the Private Educational Institutions Malpractices and Misuse of Fees Reimbursement Schemes etc, Public Education System Other than Residential Schools is in Shambles in the State and there is no running away from this fact, when the Government is forced to close the schools for lack of students is admission of total failure for there is no village whose population disappeared, it simply reveals the public education system in rural telangana too has been replaced by private education system. Without having the Teachers in the school how can Government expect students to come to schools, hence the move to recruit teachers must happen on priority as most new teachers will take time to become productive teachers.
- Healthcare : Some very good moves and initiatives for the mother and child in Government hospitals is a very good development, this task of re-building public healthcare would be long one and requires continuous focus as it deals with the chance for survival of the poor patients in the society. Hopefully Government Adds the Health Education to the Agenda of Mana TV that has been doing good work on the employability education.
- Hyderabad Infrastructure and Clean Authority for Hyderabad : Hyderabad is the source of Economic Strength of Telangana State and it must be strengthened two things that will make the City take a Leap Jump into Global City is centered around
- Transportation Infrastructure : City needs Over 200 KM Metro lines and Over 200 KM Elevated Roads inter connecting Airport, ORR, Main Stations and Bus Stands there is no other way to control the traffic situation and air pollution due to vehicle emissions
- Clean Authority to Handle both Waste Water and Solid Waste so that all of the Sewage is Treated and filled into the Musi River Front and All of Non Recyclable Solid Waste is Eliminated same day with harmless emissions, else the Clean Hyderabad is a Pipe Dream, Waste Water and Solid Waste lying anywhere within or outside city continue to affect the neighborhood.